Full wedding planning and management
Ombelline, wedding planner based in the South of France since 2007 is specialized in custom made weddings in Provence and French Riviera.
The company has mastered the art of creating exceptional weddings where professionalism, creativity and sharing are the watchwords.
On the first meeting, we are at your disposal to build a fully personalized wedding. The content and the form of all wedding are created by listening to your story, your beliefs and your personal values. All the creative, organisational and logistical aspects of the wedding planning process are included.
If you want a wedding planner at your service, dedicated to your project, Ombelline looks after every single detail of the preparation previously decided together, and stays at your disposal throughout the project. We will inform you regularly on the progress so you can validate them step by step.
We tailor-made every detail of the event according to your wishes in order to ensure an amazing wedding for you and your guests. A qualitative selection and control of each of our partners is always made.
On the big day all the team is on site at sun rise to decorate and set up the reception until the small hours. This way, you will be free from the stress of preparations and the unexpected. So you can really enjoy this exceptional day !
Details in 3 steps :
1. Conception and realization of your event, in the slightest details, offering you a high quality service.
* Presentation : Initial consultation either face to face, or via mail and Skype to discuss the couples needs.
* Planification & Budget.
2. Some support and advices throughout the wedding planning process.
* Suppliers' selection : Catering & wedding cake, Bridal & groom’s tenues, Photography, Cameraman, Invitations & Favours, Music & Entertainment, Wedding car & Transportation, Accommodations & Baby-sitter, Lighting & Furniture, Hair-dresser & Make-up...
* Tasting & meeting : 3 days of face to face in the South
of France for catering and cake tastings, meetings with photographer, DJ/band, cameraman, final visit at the venue, hair & make-up trials.
* Wedding design : moodboard.
* Scheduling : Briefing with all suppliers at the venue of the wedding.
* Coordination : On-site coordination & management of logistics.
Package price includes taxes