Food truck wedding experience for 50 persons
Catering Menu, Curbside Chef,
"Gourmet Food Truck Experience" for 50 ppl.
"Guest order and pick-up from the Food Truck
3 hrs., Unlimited, ALL You CAN Eat****
served in smaller portions, to encourage your guest to sample different menu selections ****
Beverages (canned sodas & bottled waters) included***
50% Down-payment/security deposit required upon booking.
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Accepted***
"Service Charge" (location insurance, tables, linens, set-up & break down, labor, mileage & fuel)***included
must be driving distance of no more than 2 hrs from Orlando, Florida.
*Terms & conditions*
The above price valid for event 2016/2017.
Florida sales tax 6.5% included.
Food Truck Decorations
3 bar height tables with linen and candles.
White 10x10 tent for standby.
Decorative Menu board.
cutlery, napkins, dinnerware upgrade.
extra person for dinner $35.
Choose 3 items from Below
1. "Dim Sum Sampler": Mixture of Panfried Chicken Potstickers, Shrimp Dumplings, steamed Pork Bao Buns, with salted edamame.
2. (Vegetarian) Napa Goat Cheese Ravioli: Mushrooms, onions fresh basil and oil, porcini-mushroom powder in a tomato-nectar broth with french bread for dipping.
3. Asian Short Ribs Sliders: Deboned ribs on lettuce, tomatoes, pickled cucumber, aged balsamic reduction & "Bacon Jam" on wheat roll.
4. "Curbside Taco": Choice either Filipino Chicken Adobo or Hawaiian Pork, lettuce, tomato, avocado creme sauce, pickled cucumbers, quezo fresco cheese, and sweet soy glaze on corn tortillas
5. (Vegan) Middle Eastern Falafel Salad: Fried chick peas on mix greens ,naan bread, hummus, picked cucumbers, tomato and house made vinaigrette dressing (gluten, dairy, nut, & egg allergy FREE)
6.Soba Noodle Salad with Peking Duck and Cucumber - Sushi Maki Roll: Buckwheat noodles, carrots, edamame, Peking duck in a mango poppy seed dressing.
7. "Nacho-Man": Cheese Nachos with a choice of Kailua pulled Pork or Adobo Chicken with Salsa, Jalapeños & Avocado Cream.
8. "Hog n Chick" Hawaiian Style Pork, Jasmine Rice, Eggs over Easy
(Make it Spicy)
9. Gator Jambalaya: Peppers, onions, andoullie sausage simmered in cajun seasoning over Jasmine rice.
First "Farm to Truck", in the Nation, with a "Gourmet- Pan-Asian-Fusion" menu emphasizing on growing Organic, Local and
Sustainable produce using Aquaponic Farming Methods.