Payment, cancellation and refund rules
Sharing contact details is prohibited. Please avoid sharing your contact details in the future and use iBride for all communications. Otherwise, your packages might be removed.
Payments by the Client
- To take a payment and sell a package via iBride, the Vendor must issue an invoice to the Client via iBride platform.
- The invoice must represent the final total price payable by the Client to the Vendor and must include taxes, commissions, and other fees.
- The invoice is payable by the Client in two instalments: 1) the Prepayment of 50% of the total amount and 2) the Second Payment for the remaining 50% of the total amount.
- The Client must make the Prepayment within 14 days of the receipt of the invoice. If the Prepayment is not made, both the booking and the invoice are deemed void.
- iBride stores Client’s billing data and will attempt to automatically take the Second Payment 60 days before the Wedding Date.
- If unsuccessful, iBride will contact the Client using the contact details provided at registration, asking to update the payment details. iBride will periodically attempt to retake the payment until 30 days before the Wedding Date. If still unpaid, the booking becomes void, and the Prepayment is not to be refunded to the Client.
- If both the Prepayment and the Second Payment are successfully paid by the Client, the Vendor must render the service in full as it has been described, discussed and agreed with the Client via iBride's platform.
- Any bookings made less than 60 days before the Wedding Date are non-refundable and shall be paid in full in one installment.
Cancellations and refunds policy
- The Client can cancel the booking any time via their account on iBride's platform.
- If the booking is cancelled within 14 days after the Prepayment has been made, the Prepayment should be refunded to the Client in full.
- If the booking is cancelled after 14 days past the Prepayment has been made, the Prepayment should not be refunded to the client.
- The Second payment is non-refundable once paid.
Platform commissions and payouts to the Vendor
- The iBride platform processes the payments from the Client to the Vendor applying the rules and the schedule described in the section Payments by the Client of these Terms and Conditions.
- iBride charges a commission of 15% of the total amount billed by the Vendor to the Client.
- iBride takes its commission fully from the Prepayment made by the Client.
- The remaining part of the Client’s Prepayment, equal to 35% of the total amount billed to the Client, will be transferred to the Vendor 14 days after the Prepayment has been made, i.e., when the Prepayment becomes non-refundable.
- The Second Payment will be transferred to the Vendor within 1 business day after it has been received from the Client.
- Once received by the vendor, the payments are non-refundable back to the client.