PackagesAll18558United States of America5686Texas403 1

Wedding packages San Benito (Texas), United States of America

Price per guest, USD
Wedding venue for 150 guests — Basic package
San Benito, United States of America
Rancho La Pérgola offers an exceptional outdoor setting where you can boast and enjoy your special Wedding surrounded by the splendor that Mother Nature has to offer. If you have not visited Rancho La Pérgola, we would like the opportunity to meet and introduce you to this unique venue. Please call us to make an appointment or e-mail us 26867 N. Sam Houston Blvd, San Benito, TX Manager: Ana Garza Cost of Event: 150 Guests For each 25 additional guests: $ 200 Dollars. ( *Additional tables and chairs not Included) Maximum Capacity of Venue: 600 Guests Price Includes: Use of Venue for 6 hours (begins at scheduled event start time). Use of Outside Venue Gardens and Grounds. Use of Residence Rooms (3) for dressing on the day of the event. Use of Residence during the event. Clean-up Staff during the Event(Interior of Residence/Restrooms). Coordinating Staff during the day of Event to Guide Vendors of Facility Information and Resources. Parking Space Staff 18 Round Tables 150 Avant Garden Chairs One Table for Bride & Groom One Table for Cake One Table for Album One Table for Presents Woman’s Outdoor Restroom Man’s Outdoor Restroom Chef area with refrigerator, ice maker, sink, plugs and a/c. Payment Schedule: Initial Deposit: 35% of the Total Cost Security Deposit: $1,000 –Refundable (must be received to make “First Payment”) 1st Payment: To Reserve Initial deposit (35% of Total) + Security Deposit ($1,000) Second Payment:15% of Total Cost 1 month after signing Rental Agreement Final Payment :Remaining 50% of Total No later than 30 days before the Event Other Important Information 1.) Decorations and Floral Arrangements(Natural or Artificial) are to done only by Rancho La Pergola. 2.) Catering is available upon request. We count with a wide variety of delicious plates, professional cooks and our food is cooked and prepared at our establishment just before served. Thank you, Ana Garza