Dessert table package
Dessert Table Package includes 2tiered Cake, 6 types of sweets (see list of Sweets below), theme table set-up and backdrop, name standee of celebrant, free use of cake stand, cupcake tower, bowl, candy jars, plates and trays. List of Sweets to choose from: 2 doz cupcakes, 4 doz mini cupcakes, 2 doz cakepops, 2 doz truffles, 2 doz chocolate chip cookies, 2 doz oatmeal with chocochips and nuts cookies, 2 doz fudgy brownies, 2 doz brazo de mercedes cupcake, 2 doz sugar cookies with design, assorted candies, 2 doz choco coated oreo cookies, 2 doz crispy treats, 2 doz loot bags or give aways, 2 doz petit four, 2 doz meringue kisses, 2 doz mallow pops Cake Flavors Available: Moist Chocolate, Chocobanana, Redvelvet, Mocha, Chocolate Fudge, Lemon, Carrot with pineapple and walnuts, Vanilla, Banana, Salted Caramel Additional charge for 3D sugar figures, sugar flowers, edible blings and sugar lace. Delivery charge will be applied depending on the location of the venue (minimum charge of 150 Php which is within Subic Area; 300 - 500 Php for Olongapo City and Sbma Area; 600 Php and up shall apply to other Towns in province of Zambales). Confirmed orders should be made at least 1 month before the event. We require 70% downpayment and the remaining 30% will be paid upon delivery. An order is confirmed only after downpayment has been made. We accept payment thru BPI, Western Union or any payment center available in your area.