Reasons To Get Married In Greece
Greece offers couples many extraordinary wedding location venues. Beautiful beaches, romantic sunsets, pure blue colored seas are some of the beauties that make Greece the most unforgettable wedding destination the world over. The country has spectacular sceneries, gorgeous crimson sunset and whitewashed houses that create the ideal setting for your destination wedding Now that you have popped the question and she has said yes, and the wedding preparations are gradually underway. Here are several reasons why you may consider destination weddings in Greece.http://bit.ly/2B59WAa
2. Bring history back to life. You may consider holding your wedding against the green Skiathos’ backdrop, reenact and experience Mama Mia moments at the Mandraki Village Hotel.http://bit.ly/2B6O3Aq
3. Time together. You can take time to enjoy the various beauties of Paros Island in the company of your family and friends. You can ensure to plan entertainment activities and events that involve you and your guests.http://bit.ly/2B6O3Aq
4. It’s a personal event. Destination weddings are often attended by family and closest friends thus more effort is to be put into keeping the whole party entertained to make it memorable and a personal event. You can consider the party island of Mykonos for your privacy.http://bit.ly/2ziwlfZ
5. Spend smart. Weddings can be rather costly and especially when you opt for a wedding away from home and the accommodation for your guests. Poros Island is an ideal venue for a budget wedding. The island is a boat ride away from Athens and offers the couple the picturesque chapel which is located on the heart-shaped Daskalio Island. There is a boat to ferry the guests to the location. The accommodation here is reasonably priced and modern.
6. Customary Greek destination weddings. The history and culture of the country can help you create a unique experience for your big day. You can have your Greek wedding with plenty of wine, savory food, dancing and singing at the Melitsina Village Hotel.
7. You can go for your favorite-activity themed wedding. When the classic reception does not appeal to the couple, then do consider planning your special day around an activity that you both enjoy. Whether it’s exploring the Halkidiki green waters, or hiking on the Athos mountains.
8. Combine the events. You can make your Greek wedding more special by celebrating both the wedding and honeymoon in the same destination. The Petit Palace will offer you the facilities you need for both events and occasion.
9. Take it a notch higher. Celebrations in Crete will give your big day a new meaning. Here local delicacies, the “raki”, traditional dancing and the characteristic “lyra” instrument will certainly mark the day. Should you opt for Crete, you may then consider accommodation at the Villas available here for utter relaxation and your privacy.
Book your wedding online securely with PayPal or credit/debit card