30 Wedding Quotes for Your Wedding Invites
Thinking of what to put in your wedding invitation cards to inspire your guests and add a little personal touch of romance and perhaps humour? Here are some of my favourite wedding quotes to inspire you and your guests whether they receive e-invites or an invitation card.
1. Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
2. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
3. Witness the first chapter of our love story and may you read right up til the happily ever after.
4. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
5. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
6. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
7. A kiss to build a dream on. Come witness our kiss.
8. A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug until you find the one you’re always dream of. A dream is just a dream until it comes true.
9. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
10. Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
11. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
12. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
13. Love is our true destiny. We do not find meaning of life by ourselves alone—we find it with another.
14. Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
15. For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.
16. The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.
17. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
18. Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
19. A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
20. A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner everyday.
21. Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.
22. There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.
23. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
24. Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.
25. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
26. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
27. A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
28. Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
29. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
30. To the world you are one person. But to me, you are the world.