All Saints Chapel
Walk down the aisle surrounded by 130 years of history!
For more than a century, All Saints Chapel has been an integral part of downtown Raleigh’s charm and history. Built in 1875, All Saints has had a long and storied history, beginning as the chapel for the congregation at The Church of the Good Shepherd at the corner of Hillsborough and McDowell streets.

Empire Properties saved the chapel from demolition in 2006, carefully moving it six blocks east to its new location on South East Street. A preservation team at Empire then spent the next two years painstakingly restoring the chapel to its original glory.

All Saints is now available for weddings, receptions, parties, meetings and special events.
All Saints Chapel Receptions
White wedding cakes
Wedding reception decor
Other projects
All Saints Chapel Ceremonies
All Saints Chapel Ceremonies