Wedding venue, up to 700 persons — Basic package
Please note: this venue is dry - no alcohol permitted.
This package is for the venue hire only – other requirements by negotiation. Come and visit and speak with the event manager so we can show you what we can do.
Opening hours: 9-5 M-F, with all other hours negotiable - including time to set up room/s and for rehearsal.
Auditorium- seats up to 700. Cost includes tech support in the auditorium during rehearsal and ceremony.
Function Hall - seats 180 for sit down meal, 200-220 for buffet style.
Rec Room - seats 350 for sit down meal, 400-450 for buffet style.
Our venue has excellent sound systems with the cost included in the venue hire.
The cost quoted includes cleaning up after the wedding, but flowers, set up and decorations are the responsibility of the family/s.
A 20% deposit is required to confirm a booking. The remaining 80% of the hire fee is to be paid 7 days prior to the event. Cancellation with less than 3 months’ notice forfeits the 20% deposit. Hirer to sign hire document and adhere to conditions of hire.
Celebrant available- $550 extra (incl. GST).
A DJ can be provided. Cost negotiable.
We use a number of caterers, providing table service (2, 3 or 4 courses) or buffet. Costs range between $35 pp (buffet) to $120 pp (table service). Catering requirements must be negotiated and formal quotation can be provided once requirements are outlined to the event manager.
Cake is not provided in the cost, but we can arrange a cake if required. Cost negotiable.
We are unable to provide accommodation on site, but can negotiate on the couple's behalf for accommodation next door (Caravan Park) or motel (approx. 1km away).