Wedding planning — Day of coordination package
Riverside, United States of America
- Initial Consultation to meet bride and groom to find out information about their wedding and determine their dream wedding.
- Unlimited cell phone or e-mail consultation with coordinator.
- Preparation of a rehearsal and wedding day itinerary.
- Direction in coordination with the officiant at the rehearsal, one coordinator up to two hours.
- Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set up for the wedding day event. Examples; unity candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, etc.
- Coordinate with all vendors on day of arrival for delivery times.
- Direction for the ceremony and reception, one coordinator up to eight hours with 2nd coordinator up to 4 hours.
- Confirm that ceremony and reception areas are set up as the bride has asked.
- Coordinate with photographer to be sure all family members are available for the appropriate pictures.
- Assist with handing out wedding flowers, pinning corsages and boutonnieres.
- Coordinate with wedding party timing to walk down the aisle.
- Arrange with DJ for the grand entrance.
- Coordinate with the caterer to be sure the time schedule is adhered to.
- Handle all final payments and tips with vendors on the day of.
- Coordinate the collection of gifts received, discuss with whom these may be delivered to.
- Provide a stress free day for the bride and groom.