PackagesAll18629Pakistan73 1

Wedding bands and artists packages Pakistan

Price per guest, USD
Book your wedding online
  • Book securely with PayPal or credit/debit card
  • Pay a deposit to secure the booking
  • Fully refundable within 14 days
  • Customise your package and get a special price
2-3 hours of music show
Lahore, Pakistan
Full Band Show will be of 2 to 3 Hours Maximum Performances will be comprised of Fuzon of Classical and Folk, Semi Classical, Light, Pop & Rock 20% Payment will be received for confirmed booking Remaining 80% will be received 24 hours before the show Band team will be comprising of 2 lead vocalists, Drummers Guitarists (Lead, Base & Acoustic) Pianist Rhythms etc
Book online
Book your wedding online securely with PayPal or credit/debit card