Wedding venue

Wedding venue

Goiânia, Brazil
$1,730
0

Dear Robinsch,
The following rental service budget space:
- Rates room rental service with furniture:
Obs .: 20% discount for closed until 09/30/2016 contracts totaling R $ 5,520.00 (five thousand five hundred and twenty reais).
Payment: 30% upon signing the contract and the remaining 70% in installments without interest, since settled within thirty (30) days before the event.

Our services include:

Round tables of eight (08) places;
Dior chairs in transparent acrylic or white Tiffany chairs;
Covered parking;
Climatized environment;
Headroom with 6 meters high;
Crystal Chandeliers;
Dressing romm;
Industrial kitchen;
Soundproofing;
one (01) Chambermaid;
one (01) Manager;
one (01) receptionist / assistant;

Marta de Macedo Martins
Commercial department

Dear Robinsch,
The following rental service budget space:
- Rates room rental service with furniture:
Obs .: 20% discount for closed until 09/30/2016 contracts totaling R $ 5,520.00 (five thousand five hundred and twenty reais).
Payment: 30% upon signing the contract and the remaining 70% in installments without interest, since settled within thirty (30) days before the event.

Our services include:

Round tables of eight (08) places;
Dior chairs in transparent acrylic or white Tiffany chairs;
Covered parking;
Climatized environment;
Headroom with 6 meters high;
Crystal Chandeliers;
Dressing romm;
Industrial kitchen;
Soundproofing;
one (01) Chambermaid;
one (01) Manager;
one (01) receptionist / assistant;

Marta de Macedo Martins
Commercial department

Show more
Espaço 82 Eventos
Venues, Goiânia, Brazil
$1,730
0