PackagesAll18658Brazil210Goiás7 2

Wedding packages Goiânia (Goiás), Brazil

Price per guest, USD
Book your wedding online
  • Book securely with PayPal or credit/debit card
  • Pay a deposit to secure the booking
  • Fully refundable within 14 days
  • Customise your package and get a special price
Dior napkin ring
Goiânia, Brazil
Napkinring made ​​of wire and pearl number 14mm Description of products With all convenience grooms can order the items and receive at home with the agility of guarantee , according to the time of request. All products are made by hand and there is a great concern for the details of perfection , making use of pearls, different colors of beads and other elements chosen minunciosamente . Occupation area Bet this great idea to leave the table of even more beautiful FOR YOUR guests. Choose the material that best suits the decor of your party and have your order . TheStile Perfetto is located in Goiânia, Goiás and performs delivery by DHL FEDEX Know the Store Policies
Wedding venue
Goiânia, Brazil
Dear Robinsch, The following rental service budget space: - Rates room rental service with furniture: Obs .: 20% discount for closed until 09/30/2016 contracts totaling R $ 5,520.00 (five thousand five hundred and twenty reais). Payment: 30% upon signing the contract and the remaining 70% in installments without interest, since settled within thirty (30) days before the event. Our services include: Round tables of eight (08) places; Dior chairs in transparent acrylic or white Tiffany chairs; Covered parking; Climatized environment; Headroom with 6 meters high; Crystal Chandeliers; Dressing romm; Industrial kitchen; Soundproofing; one (01) Chambermaid; one (01) Manager; one (01) receptionist / assistant; Marta de Macedo Martins Commercial department
Book online
Book your wedding online securely with PayPal or credit/debit card